Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Penny Drop
LLS is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to curing blood cancer. They exist to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients.
WHEN: February 13th- March 3rd
Week 1: Regular Donation boxes, Pie-a-teacher boxes, or Pie-a-friend.
Week 2: In-School competition will end on Tuesday February 28th.
Week 3: You can still make online donations towards your class until March 3rd at Midnight
How Penny Drop works:
- Donation Boxes will be set out in the Ecole Classique cafeteria. Boxes will be available during the students break and lunch periods.
- Put PENNIES in YOUR class donation box. Pennies will count as POSITIVE points.
- Put EVERYTHING ELSE in OTHER class donation boxes. All other currency, besides pennies, will count as NEGATIVE points.
- POSITIVE and NEGATIVE points are for 7-12 grade students only.
- ELEMENTARY WINNER goes to the class that has raised the most money.
- Online donations towards your class are all POSITIVE points!
- Whatever 7-12th grade class that has the most positive points, wins a DAY OFF SCHOOL.
- The class with the most ONLINE DONATIONS gets a FREE PICNIC LUNCH provided by the Kiwanis Dawn Busters!
Homeroom Donation Pages
Pre-K and Kindergarten– http://events.lls.org/pages/msla/EcoleClassique-2017/ginaneykindergartenprek
1st & 2nd Grade LC- http://events.lls.org/pages/msla/EcoleClassique-2017/stacyreinoso1st2ndgradelc
3rd & 4th Grade LC- http://events.lls.org/pages/msla/EcoleClassique-2017/michelewittich3rd4thgradelc
5th & 6th Grade LC- http://events.lls.org/pages/msla/EcoleClassique-2017/jessipotter5th6thgradelc